So if you are not in a hurry and think of being a bit of adventurous, especially not too hungry then try this recipe. So simple and quick as the advertisement says Bas Do Minute (just two minutes)
Maggi is love, leave my kids you give me maggi and I’ll enjoy them any time. That doesn’t mean I keep eating maggi on regular basis No. Once in two months as an adult we all know it’s just maida with preservatives.
So let’s head on for this super quick recipe
- 2 packets of maggi
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1/2 cup capsicum chopped
- 1/2 cup onions Chopped
- Maggi Masala 2 sachet
- Cheese of ones choice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat butter in a pan add green chilli, onions and capsicum cook for a minute.
- Now add in Maggi Masala Give it a nice mix.
- Pour water, bring it to boil
- Add the noodles and cook till dry
- Now take rectangular baking tray spread Maggi in it and top it with a generous amount of cheese
- Microwave till cheese melts
- Enjoy this drooling Maggi.