What exactly is this recipe? So let me explain it to you this is a Brazilian bread recipe which is made with eggs, but I have replaced eggs and tried to create a vegetarian recipe. Tastes just amazing as we managed to recreate it in our house.
This Brazilian bread is made using tapioco flour, tapioco flour is available in mostly every kitchen. Baking this pao is very simple and quick to make. You can enjoy them with olive oil dip.
I have tried various breads but a Tapioco bread for first time, that to in my kitchen. So I am quite excited to put this up on the blog a complete different version of pão de queijo. So let’s check out the ingredients required for this recipe and do try it out, share your pictures with me on my Instagram account and tag me if you have tried it.
Meanwhile I am enjoying this beautiful sunset, take a look… while writing this post
#Brazilian #purvanchaltadka #foodblogger #foodie#vegetarian #breadrecipe
- 2 cups tapioco flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- 1/2 olive oil
- 1 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese for the dough 1/2 cup for toppings
- Take a mixing bowl, add in the flour,herbs,yeast,oil,milk,cheese and salt
- Mix this well a knead a dough
- The dough will be a bit sticky
- Take a muffin tray grease it, with the help of a scooper scoop out and place in the cups
- Top some herbs and cheese on it
- Or bake them in a loaf tin
- Preheat the oven at 160°
- Bake for 20 minutes and it’s done.
- Enjoy it with some olive oil dip.
- Hope you loved the recipe
- Until then keep exploring…