We all love potatoes and so one keeps creating new recipes. Here’s a yum recipe for snacks or breakfast.
Boiling potatoes is a bit tricky here, we don’t have to overcook it or under cook both ways one has to be very clear with cooking
Veggies again can be of ones taste, so use whichever you like.
This is completely my way of making this, I have peeled the skin as it had a lot of mud. You can bake with the skin if you get clean potatoes.
Let’s get the recipe
- 5 potatoes
- 1 cup red, yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 capsicum chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cucumber chopped
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Kala namak
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon jeera powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Scooped potatoes
- Boil water in a pan add salt and cook potatoes in it, potatoes should not be overcooked
- Cool the potatoes and cut into half, now peel the skin and keep aside
- Scoop out the potatoes in between with a spoon
- Take a mixing bowl add in chopped bell pepper, capsicum, onion, cucumber, coriander leaves, herbs,kala namak,salt,red chilli powder, jeera powder, chaat masala, garam masala and scooped potatoes. Mash this well in the mixture and mix.
- Grease a baking tray or pan with butter
- Apply butter on the potatoes both the side
- Fill the scooped potatoes with the mixture prepared
- Sprinkle salt over the potatoes, some herbs
- Place it on the baking tray and spread a generous amount of cheese
- Bake till cheese melts
- Enjoy this simple and yum snack